Ingredients for Crust:
- 1 cup Vanilla Wafers, crushed
- 3 tbsp granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
Ingredients for Filling:
- 1 pkg (10 oz) frozen raspberries, thawed
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 envelope Knox unflavored gelatin
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream, whipped
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In a large bowl, combine Vanilla Wafer crumbs, 3 tbsp granulated sugar and melted butter. Press onto the bottom of a 9-in springform pan. Bake for 10 minutes; cool completely.
- Drain the raspberries, reserving the juice. Set berries aside. In a small saucepan, combine the juice, cold water and gelatin. Let stand for 5 minutes. Cook and stir over low heat until gelatin dissolves. Remove from the heat; cool for 10 minutes.
- In a small bowl, beat cream cheese and 1/2 cup granulated sugar until smooth. Add berries and gelatin mixture; beat on low until thoroughly blended. Chill until partially set up. Watch carefully as mixture will set up quickly. Gently fold in the whipped cream. Spoon mixture over cooled crust; smooth out. Chill for 6 hours or overnight.
- Just before serving, run a knife around the edge of the pan to loosen. Remove sides of springform pan. Top with fresh raspberries and serve.