Great appetizer and easy to prepare.
- 2 lbs. unpeeled deveined large shrimp
- 3 tbsp Old Bay
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 5 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tbsp fresh cilantro or parsley, chopped
- 1 tbsp chives, chopped
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp chili flakes
- Bring 3 quarts water in a large stockpot along with Old Bay seasoning. Bring to a rolling boil. Add shrimp and cook until shrimp are pink, about 3-5 minutes. Drain shrimp and allow to cool.
- In a gallon size ziplock bag, add oil, lemon juice, garlic, cilantro, chives, salt and chili flakes. Add shrimp and toss within the bag. Refrigerate until ready to serve. Best if chilled for 4-5 hours or overnight.
- 1 (12 oz) jar chili sauce
- 2 jalapenos, seeded and minced
- 1 tbsp cilantro or parsley, chopped
- 1 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1 tbsp horseradish
- In small bowl, combine all ingredients. Stir to mix well. Cover and chill until ready to serve.