Healthy, quick to prepare and very tasty. This one you have to try.
This one has not even an ounce of complexity. Anyone can make this and it really only took a few minutes to prepare and it was ready to eat in less than 18 minutes. I’ll share the ingredients to the glaze, which again came right out of my refrigerator. So here it is.
- 2 (6-8 oz) salmon fillets (I used my favorite-Norwegian salmon)
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1 tbsp Soy Sauce
- 1 tbsp Ginger Spice Blend paste (in your produce section-sold in a 4 oz tube)
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Raise your oven rack to the highest level – turn on the broiler and let the oven heat up while you are preparing the salmon
- Using a small baking sheet, use a commercial spray to prepare your pan surface, e.g. PAM
- Whisk honey, soy sauce and ginger paste together.
- Place salmon on baking sheet-skin side down. Brush honey mixture generously over the salmon
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Place under broiler and allow to cook for 14-16 minutes. The sugar in the honey will cause some heavy browning, one might say even a little burning. It all tastes good!
I added steamed asparagus and a little leftover Rice Pudding to the plate. And that was dinner. Delicious, fresh and it certainly made me feel like we eating healthy. Try it … you will love it.