This was a perfect weekend for this easy all in one pot meal. You need a glass of wine or a cold beer ready to go when this is ready to chow down on.
- 6-8 quarts of water
- 8 tbsp Old Bay
- 1 tbsp seasoning salt
- 1 head of garlic, peeled whole
- 12 small red potatoes
- Andouille, Kielbasa, or your favorite sausage, chunked in 3-inch portions
- Fresh sweetcorn, husked and cut into 4-inch portions
- Raw shrimp, deveined – about 5 large for each serving
- (add any additional seafood you wish, e.g. langostinos, mussels, crab legs)
- Use a large stockpot with 6-8 quarts of water. Add peeled whole garlic cloves and Old Bay; bring to a rolling boil.
- Add potatoes and boil for 10 minutes. Add sausage and corn; boil for 5 minutes.
- For the seafood, it depends on what you are using.
* For shrimp – add and boil for 3 minutes.
* Langostinos just need to warm.
* Mussels take about 2 minutes.
* Crab legs, typically they take about 5 minutes
Remove all ingredients with a strainer to a large bowl. Sprinkle with seasoning salt; serve immediately.