We had dinner with our friend Barbara on Saturday. She served a spinach salad with strawberries that I’m sure we’ve all had at one time or another. Read more ….
The difference that stood out for me was the dressing! I asked her permission to share it with you and I’m doing so with no alterations on my part! I know that some of you are smiling right now cuz you know how much I live to alter recipes to add a twist to it. I won’t mess with this one though. The dressing has a citrus flavor to it that is absolutely perfect.
- Baby spinach – washed and dried
- Strawberries-washed and sliced
- 1/2 cup Macadamia Nuts
- 1/4 cup Cashew Nuts
- 1 cucumber-peel and scrape seeds out-dice small
- 1 tbsp Whole Grain Dijon Mustard
- 1 tbsp Honey
- 3 tbsp White Wine Vinegar
- 3 tbsp Grape Seed Oil
- Salt & Pepper to taste