- 3/4 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup confectioners’ sugar
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 10 oz white baking chips, melted and cooled
- 1/4 cup heavy whipping cream
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 1/2 cup pineapple juice
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 tbsp cornstarch
- 1/2 tsp lemon juice
- 1 1/2 cups fresh strawberries, sliced
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 1 cup fresh raspberries
- 2 fresh Kiwi, peeled and sliced
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees. Cream butter and confectioners’ sugar until light and fluffy. Beat in flour (mixture will be crumbly). Pat onto a greased 12-inch pizza pan. Bake until lightly browned, about 25-28 minutes. Cool completely.
- Beat melted white baking chips and heavy cream until smooth. Beat in cream cheese until smooth. Spread over the cooled crust. Refrigerate 30 minutes.
- In a small saucepan, combine pineapple juice, granulated sugar, cornstarch and lemon juice. Bring to a boil over medium heat; cook and stir until thickened, about 2 minutes. Cool completely.
- Arrange berries over cream cheese layer. Brush fruit with pineapple mixture. Refrigerate 1 hour before serving.